The municipalities in the AttrACT Programme sign Attractiveness Agreements with the Lombardy Region in which they agree to promote Lombardy and attract new investments.
The municipalities make commitments (binding and/or voluntary) regarding:
Economic and tax incentivisation
Promotion of locational opportunities and qualified assistance
The Lombardy Region makes a commitment:
- to make available a support team that coordinates the work of making connections and collaborating, including regionally
- to make available an external mentor who intervenes concretely to facilitate the relationships between the municipality and the economic operators involved
- to carry out promotional activities for the locational opportunities, both nationally and internationally, including through a digital platform
- to encourage collaboration with other entities in order to facilitate stakeholder communications and operations, both centrally and locally
- to guarantee support to the municipality in coordinating the regional network in collaboration with the Lombardy chamber of commerce system.