ATTRACTIVENESS AGREEMENT BETWEEN REGIONE LOMBARDIA
THE MUNICIPALITY OF ASOLA (MN)
The Municipality of Asola has participated in the AttrACT Program by identifying four settlement opportunities located on its territory. The areas involved are all greenfields (undeveloped, free land), which extend over 90,000 square meters of total surface, all privately owned - two in Via Cadimarco, one in Strada Compartitori, and the Cottarelli Area, in via Parma, for the which are planned urbanization works.
The municipality plans to strengthen the sewage system serving the lot for production sites that can be extended to the Cottarelli area. It also intends to implement a strategic marketing plan with an analysis of the territorial attraction factors, local industrial vocations, professional skills in the area and the reorganization of the SUAP and SUE services to enhance the service for users.
The Municipality, already very active in the field of administrative streamlining, also provides, for all investors who intend to settle in the identified areas, different economic and fiscal incentive interventions, such as for example an IMU + TASI rate of 9.7 ‰, the compensation possibility of the IMU tax, and the 20% reduction of the TARI as compared to the present value.
Particularly, the following measures / incentives are being implemented by the Municipality:
• Guarantees that the Action Plan presented by the company is adopted by the City Council in less than 90 days from the date the request was registered.
• Releases, upon a complete request being made, a Planning Permission in less than 60 days from the request.
• Ensures an online 'front office' service or a dedicated section in the municipality's portal where investors or potential investors can find all useful information.
• Uses and implements the 'electronic desk'.
• Simplifies payments by creating a single contact for the payment of all expenses owed to the municipality and other entities.
• Uses the SUAP [single contact point for productive activity] for proper additions to the Electronic Company File.
• Guarantees a training course for the SUAP operators.
• Participates in training programs related to the Electronic Company File.
Economic and fiscal incentives
• Declares in advance all the urban planning and construction expenses, making sure not to introduce additional expenses.
• Provides for an IMU [municipal property tax] + TASI [municipal tax on community services] tax rate of 10.6‰ in the areas identified.
• Reduces the TARI [waste disposal tax] by 20% from the current amount for operating areas and occupied properties because of the reimbursement contribution.
• Provides reimbursement of IMU and TASI debits and credits.
• Reduces the primary and secondary land development expenses for the identified areas, as follow: Standard parameter of the Municipality: PRIMARY URBANIZATION: 7,00 SECONDARY 4,80, STANDARD: CONSTRUCTION COST:
Improvement parameter for the identified areas: PRIMARY URBANIZATION: 5.6 SECONDARY: 3.84 STANDARD: CONSTRUCTION COST:
Promotional activities and assistance to investors
• Provides preliminary consulting services and support to companies in the presentation and implementation of their projects, with the issuance of written opinions if requested in the proposal.
• Holds regular meetings to solve any problems with the investment process and to provide support regarding methods for payment of local taxes.
• Enables forms of collaboration with the credit institutions in the region.