AGREEMENT FOR ATTRACTIVENESS BETWEEN REGIONE LOMBARDIA
THE MUNICIPALITY OF BELLANO (LC)
The settlement opportunity identified by the Municipality of Bellano is the brownfield area "Ex Cotonificio Cantoni", of over 17,500 square meters of SLP (gross floor area of the building floor), privately owned, to be used for tourism or industrial / artisanal activities.
To enhance the area, among the interventions planned by the Municipality, the construction of physical and digital infrastructural works such as the redevelopment of the SS 36 road with its sidewalks, road crossings, flower beds and urban furniture (baskets, bollards, barriers) and the translation into 7 languages of the Bellano portal containing all the practical and historical-cultural information of interest for those wishing to invest in the area.
The Municipality of Bellano undertakes to carry out all the simplification interventions required by the AttrACT program starting from the use and implementation of both the telematic desk and the corporate IT file for the presentation of data and documents including the state of verifiable practices. directly from your PC.
It also provides various economic and tax concessions for those who will settle in the area: a 20% reduction in TARI, urbanization and quality standard charges and any charges for changing the intended use.
In detail, the Municipality applies the following measures/incentives:
• Guarantees that the Action Plan presented by the company is adopted by the City Council in less than 90 days from the date the request was registered.
• Releases, upon a complete request being made, a Planning Permission in less than 60 days from the request.
• Ensures an online 'front office' service or a dedicated section in the municipality's portal where investors or potential investors can find all useful information.
• Uses and implements the 'electronic desk'.
• Simplifies payments by creating a single contact for the payment of all expenses owed to the municipality and other entities.
• Uses the SUAP [single contact point for productive activity] for proper additions to the Electronic Company File.
• Guarantees a training course for the SUAP operators.
• Participates in training programs related to the Electronic Company File.
Economic and fiscal incentives
• Declares in advance all the urban planning and construction expenses, making sure not to introduce additional expenses.
• Provides for an IMU [municipal property tax] + TASI [municipal tax on community services] tax rate of 7.6‰ in the areas identified.
• Reduces the TARI [waste disposal tax] by 20% from the current amount.
• Provides reimbursement of IMU and TASI debits and credits.
• Reduces the primary and secondary land development expenses by 20%.
• Reduces the qualitative standard and any expenses needed to change designation of use by 20%.
Promotional activities and assistance to investors
• Provides preliminary consulting services and support to companies in the presentation and implementation of their projects, with the issuance of written opinions if requested in the proposal.
• Holds regular meetings to solve any problems with the investment process and to provide support regarding methods for payment of local taxes.
• Enables forms of collaboration with the credit institutions in the region.