ATTRACTIVENESS AGREEMENT BETWEEN REGIONE LOMBARDIA
THE MUNICIPALITY OF BUSTO ARSIZIO (VA)
This is a greenfield settlement opportunity identified by the Municipality of Busto Arsizio, to be used for industrial / craft activities, for a total gross area of over 12,300 square meters: Production Settlements Plan - South West Sacconago industrial area. The area has a strategic position regarding road and intermodal connections (9 km from the A8 motorway, 5 km from the station, 16 km from Malpensa airport).
To enhance the area, thanks to the regional contribution, the Municipality will put in place some strategic interventions, including the creation of an ecological platform and a strategic marketing plan for the analysis of the attraction factors of the territory with particular reference to the issues related to attractiveness policies and the identification of local industrial vocations.
Among the commitments undertaken by the Municipality there is the implementation of the Telematic Desk, also thanks to its role as leader of the Associated SUAP, and the correct supply of the corporate IT file through the positive closure of more than 80% of the practices and the simultaneous supplying of the FI.
Particularly significant is the TARI reduction commitment, obtained through the exemption in the first year of installation and a gradual tax reduction mechanism, related to the years of installation.
In particular, the following measures / incentives are being implemented by the Municipality:
• Guarantees that the Action Plan presented by the company is adopted by the City Council in less than 90 days from the date the request was registered.
• Releases, upon a complete request being made, a Planning Permission in less than 60 days from the request.
• Ensures an online 'front office' service or a dedicated section in the municipality's portal where investors or potential investors can find all useful information.
• Uses and implements the 'electronic desk'.
• Simplifies payments by creating a single contact for the payment of all expenses owed to the municipality and other entities.
• Uses the SUAP [single contact point for productive activity] for proper additions to the Electronic Company File.
• Guarantees a training course for the SUAP operators.
• Participates in training programs related to the Electronic Company File.
Economic and fiscal incentives
• Declares in advance all the urban planning and construction making sur not to introduce additional expenses.
• Provides for an IMU [municipal property tax] + TASI [municipal tax on community services] tax rate of 10.10‰ in the areas identified.
• Provides a TARI [waste disposal tax] exemption for the first year, a reduction by 80% on the second year, a reduction by 60% on the third year, for the fourth and fifth year by 40% as specifically regulated by art.18 bus.D of the IUC Regulation.
• Provides reimbursement of IMU and TASI debits and credits.
• Reduces the primary and secondary land development expenses for the identified areas, as follows: Costs of urban planning primary: 39.67* €/sqm of Land Surface
• 20%= 31.74 €/sqm Costs of urban planning secondary: 36.42* €/sqm of gross floor area
• 20%= 29.14 €/sqm (the rates have been revalued on the date of the call).
Promotional activities and assistance to investors
• Provides preliminary consulting services and support to companies in the presentation and implementation of their projects, with the issuance of written opinions if requested in the proposal.
• Holds regular meetings to solve any problems with the investment process and to provide support regarding methods for payment of local taxes.