ATTRACTIVENESS AGREEMENT BETWEEN REGIONE LOMBARDIA
THE MUNICIPALITY OF CANNETO SULL’OGLIO (MN)
There are four settlement opportunities identified by the Municipality of Canneto sull'Oglio. They are all brownfields and privately owned, for over 14,500 square meters of total gross area. Both the Ex Zanini and Zambelli dolls area and the Ex Gimbel are are intended for logistics use. Instead, the Ex Fiba and Faiplast areas, which are intended for industrial / artisanal use, have already been sold.
The agreement provides, among the priority interventions in the municipal area, the requalification with new LED equipment in some streets near the settlement opportunities in order to improve viability and safety, as well as the creation of a new section in the site dedicated to entrepreneurship and a Strategic Marketing Plan to give visibility to the business opportunities present in the area.
The Municipality is committed, in terms of streamlining, to the use and implementation of the "Telematic Desk" for the constant monitoring of the practices and to the simplification of the payments management through a single interlocutor for all the charges due to the Municipality and other entities. It also provides for TARI exemption, and the reduction of IMU and TASI rate, urbanization charges, and compensation for IMU and TASI debts and credits.
In particular, the following measures / incentives are being implemented by the Municipality:
• Guarantees that the Action Plan presented by the company is adopted by the City Council in less than 90 days from the date the request was registered.
• Releases, upon a complete request being made, a Planning Permission in less than 60 days from the request.
• Ensures an online 'front office' service or a dedicated section in the municipality's portal where investors or potential investors can find all useful information.
• Uses and implements the 'electronic desk'.
• Simplifies payments by creating a single contact for the payment of all expenses owed to the municipality and other entities.
• Uses the SUAP [single contact point for productive activity] for proper additions to the Electronic Company File.
• Guarantees a training course for the SUAP operators.
• Participates in training programs related to the Electronic Company File.
Economic and fiscal incentives
• Declares in advance all the urban planning and construction making sur not to introduce additional expenses.
• Provides for an IMU [municipal property tax] + TASI [municipal tax on community services] tax rate of 9,7‰ in the areas identified
• Reduces the TARI [waste disposal tax] by 20% from the current amount
• Provides a TARI exemption.
• Provides reimbursement of IMU and TASI debits and credits.
• Reduces the primary and secondary land development expenses for the identified areas, as follows: 15% of the total amount due for building units in energy class D 30% of the total amount due for building units in energy class C 40% of the total amount due for building units in energy class B 50% of the total amount due for building units in energy class A1 65% of the total amount due for building units in energy classes A2, A3, A4.
Promotional activities and assistance to investors
• Provides preliminary consulting services and support to companies in the presentation and implementation of their projects, with the issuance of written opinions if requested in the proposal.
• Holds regular meetings to solve any problems with the investment process and to provide support regarding methods for payment of local taxes.