ATTRACTIVENESS AGREEMENT BETWEEN REGIONE LOMBARDIA
THE MUNICIPALITY OF CAPERGNANICA (CR)
A privately owned settlement opportunity has been made available by the Municipality. It is a 49,000 m2 greenfield area of territorial surface, Capergnanica Artisan Area AT.A01B, meant for industrial / artisan use, but also for managerial activities / offices. In the area, are located key players in the packaging and the cosmetic / pharmaceutical sectors.
To enhance its industrial area, thanks to the regional contribution, the Municipality will put in place some strategic interventions. Among those, the improvement of infrastructures with direct impacts on the area, thanks to the creation of a roundabout on the provincial road 62 which will ensure accessibility, also for heavy vehicles, to the production area presented on AttrACT, and the precise definition of an articulated range of tools for the promotion and enhancement of the key factors of attractiveness for the settlement opportunity.
Among the commitments undertaken by the Municipality is the implementation of the Telematic Desk thanks to an important organizational process of the SUAP triggered with the AttrACT program and the intention to activate a training course for SUAP operators within a wider path of capacity building of the Municipality. In terms of tax relief, a 50% reduction in the compensation standards and any charges necessary for the change of intended use will be expected for all investors wishing to establish themselves in the candidate area.
Particularly, the following measures / incentives are being applied by the Municipality:
• Guarantees that the Action Plan presented by the company is adopted by the City Council in less than 90 days from the date the request was registered.
• Releases, upon a complete request being made, a Planning Permission in less than 60 days from the request.
• Ensures an online 'front office' service or a dedicated section in the municipality's portal where investors or potential investors can find all useful information.
• Uses and implements the 'electronic desk'.
• Simplifies payments by creating a single contact for the payment of all expenses owed to the municipality and other entities.
• Uses the SUAP [single contact point for productive activity] for proper additions to the Electronic Company File.
• Guarantees a training course for the SUAP operators.
• Participates in training programs related to the Electronic Company File.
Economic and fiscal incentives
• Declares in advance all the urban planning and construction expenses, making sure not to introduce additional expenses.
• Provides for an IMU [municipal property tax] + TASI [municipal tax on community services] tax rate of 10‰ in the areas identified.
• Reduces the TARI [waste disposal tax] by 25% from the current amount.
• Provides reimbursement of IMU and TASI debits and credits.
• Reduces the primary and secondary land development expenses for the identified areas, as follow: Standard parameter of the Municipality: Urb. 1^ 6 Euro/smq; Urb. 2^ 6 Euro/smq; ECol 2.40 Euro/smq Improvement parameter for the identified areas: reduction by 25% of all the parameters mentioned above.
• Reduces the qualitative standard and any expenses needed to change designation of use by 50%.
Promotional activities and assistance to investors
• Provides preliminary consulting services and support to companies in the presentation and implementation of their projects, with the issuance of written opinions if requested in the proposal.
• Holds regular meetings to solve any problems with the investment process and to provide support regarding methods for payment of local taxes.
• Enables forms of collaboration with the credit institutions in the region.