ATTRACTIVENESS AGREEMENT BETWEEN REGIONE LOMBARDIA AND
The Municipality of Cividate al Piano participated in the AttrACT program with the settlement opportunity Production-logistic area Tpn1 "Cascinone". It is a greenfield area (undeveloped, free land) of 183,830 square meters area, privately owned, intended for logistical use. There are important economic activities in the area through which to start collaborations and economies of scale.
Thanks to the regional contribution, to enhance the production area of Cividate al Piano, the Municipality will put in place some strategic interventions, including the purchase of facilities and technological equipment for the setting up or the strengthening of innovation centers or services and entrepreneurial promotion, and for the improvement of services to the company.
The commitments made by the municipality include the simplification of the payment management, the reduction of the quality standards, and the 25% charges for the change of intended use.
Particularly, the following measures / incentives are being applied by the Municipality:
- Guarantees that the Action Plan presented by the company is adopted by the City Council in less than 90 days from the date the request was registered.
- Releases, upon a complete request being made, a Planning Permission in less than 60 days from the request.
- Ensures an online 'front office' service or a dedicated section in the municipality's portal where investors or potential investors can find all useful information.
- Uses and implements the 'electronic desk'.
- Simplifies payments by creating a single contact for the payment of all expenses owed to the municipality and other entities.
- Uses the SUAP [single contact point for productive activity] for proper additions to the Electronic Company File.
- Guarantees a training course for the SUAP operators.
- Participates in training programs related to the Electronic Company File.
Economic and fiscal incentives
- Declares in advance all the urban planning and construction expenses, making sur not to introduce additional expenses.
- Provides for an IMU [municipal property tax] + TASI [municipal tax on community services] tax rate of 11.4‰ in the areas identified.
- Provides reimbursement of IMU and TASI debits and credits.
- Reduces the primary and secondary land development expenses for the identified areas, as follows: Standard parameter of the Municipality: €/sqm 11.98; Improvement parameter for the identified areas: reduction by 25%.
- Reduces the qualitative standard and any expenses needed to change designation of use by 25%.
Promotional activities and assistance to investors
- Provides preliminary consulting services and support to companies in the presentation and implementation of their projects, with the issuance of written opinions if requested in the proposal.
- Holds regular meetings to solve any problems with the investment process and to provide support regarding methods for payment of local taxes.
- Enables forms of collaboration with the credit institutions in the region.