ATTRACTIVENESS AGREEMENT BETWEEN REGIONE LOMBARDIA
A publicly owned settlement opportunity has been made available by the Goito Municipality. It is a brownfield area of 1,025 square meters of total SLP - the former Benedictine Convent Complex – intended for office / tourist usage.
The Municipality plans to carry out redevelopment and extraordinary maintenance of the building, aimed at using some spaces for promotional events, targeted at citizens and potential investors.
Among the commitments undertaken by the Municipality there are, the feeding of the Company Information File, through the Impresainungiorno application and the reduction of the TARI by 50% due to the reimbursement contribution.
Particularly, the following measures / incentives are being applied by the Municipality:
- Guarantees that the Action Plan presented by the company is adopted by the City Council in less than 90 days from the date the request was registered.
- Releases, upon a complete request being made, a Planning Permission in less than 60 days from the request.
- Ensures an online 'front office' service or a dedicated section in the municipality's portal where investors or potential investors can find all useful information.
- Uses and implements the 'electronic desk'.
- Simplifies payments by creating a single contact for the payment of all expenses owed to the municipality and other entities.
- Uses the SUAP [single contact point for productive activity] for proper additions to the Electronic Company File.
- Guarantees a training course for the SUAP operators.
- Participates in training programs related to the Electronic Company File.
Economic and fiscal incentives
- Declares in advance all the urban planning and construction expenses, making sure not to introduce additional expenses. Not due IMU + TASI tax rate because of the reimbursement contribution, exclusively for the proposed building
- Reduces the TARI [waste disposal tax] by 50% from the current amount for operating areas and occupied properties because of the reimbursement contribution.
- Provides reimbursement of IMU and TASI debits and credits.
- Reduces the primary and secondary land development expenses for the identified areas, as follow: Standard parameter of the Municipality:
- Directional / commercial: 14,86 euro Hospitality : 8,42 euro Improvement parameter for the identified areas: Directional / commercial: 11,89 euro Hospitality : 6,74 euro
- Reduces the qualitative standard and any expenses needed to change designation of use for the identified areas, as follow: 50% on charges for any change of use. Standard adjustment, 50% reduction on the fee provided for by art. 23 of the PGT and equal to 71,750 euros of monetization.
Promotional activities and assistance to investors
- Provides preliminary consulting services and support to companies in the presentation and implementation of their projects, with the issuance of written opinions if requested in the proposal.
- Holds regular meetings to solve any problems with the investment process and to provide support regarding methods for payment of local taxes.
- Enables forms of collaboration with the credit institutions in the region.