ATTRACTIVENESS AGREEMENT BETWEEN REGIONE LOMBARDIA
Six are the settlement opportunities identified by the Lainate Municipality, all brownfield and privately owned, covering a total surface area of 11.300 sqm. The areas that are part of the Compendio Immobiliare Arese-Lainate, building E/13, go from sub. 706 to sub. 723 and they are intended for industrial / craft activities.
Other than the purchase of facilities and technological equipment for the preparation and enhancement of service centers and entrepreneurial innovation, the Municipality is willing to develop a Strategic Marketing Plan and promotional activities.
The Municipality is involved, regarding streamlining activities, in the utilization and implementation of the “telematic desk” for the constant monitoring of the practices and in the simplification of the payment management through one single interlocutor for all the charges due to the Municipality and to the other institutions. It also provides IMU and TASI 10.20% rates for the identified areas and to activate collaborations with the local credit institutes.
Particularly, the following interventions are being applied by the Municipality:
- The Implementation Plan, presented by the company, is granted to be adopted by the City Council within 90 days since the registration of the request.
- The Municipality releases, given the completeness of the request, the Building Permission, within 60 days from the application.
- It grants an online front office service or a dedicated section in the website of the Municipality, where all the information helpful for the investors can be found.
- Utilizes and implements the telematic desk
- It provides for the proper feeding of the business IT file through the S.U.A.P.
- It ensures a training course for the S.U.A.P. operators
It takes part to training programs for the business IT files.
Economic and fiscal incentives
- It preventively declares all the urbanistic and construction charges, trying not to introduce further charges.
- It provides an IMU + TASI 10.20% rate
Promotion and investors assistance interventions
- It provides preventive preliminary consultancy and assistance services for the presentation and implementation of the project by the company, with the release of written opinions, if required by the applicant.
- It organizes periodical meetings, both for the resolution of any possible issues regarding the investment process, and for support of the local charges payments.
It activates collaborations with the local credit institutions.