ATTRACTIVENESS AGREEMENT BETWEEN
The settlement opportunity proposed by the Mariano Comense Municipality is the “Ambito di trasformazione – AT3 – Via F.lli Cervi”, of over 13.000 sqm of surface territorial area. The greenfield area is publicly owned and it is intended for an industrial / craft use.
Among the interventions of the Municipal area, the agreement includes the conclusion of the connection road to the area with the creation of pavements, public lighting, pedestrian and cycle paths, and parking. Moreover, the Municipality will implement the Institutional Website, with a new dedicated AttrACT page in order to improve the services offered to firms, institutions and professionals. It also provides for the development of the Strategic Marketing Plan, in order to have a complete environmental framework, of the settlement opportunities and of the actions that could be implemented in order to promote investments.
The Municipality is also engaged, regarding streamlining activities, in using and implementing the “telematic desk” for the constant monitoring of the practices and the simplification of the payment management through a single interlocutor for all the charges due to the Municipality and the other institutions. It also provides for the application of a 10.3% IMU rate, while the TASI is not due for all the productive buildings within the Municipal territory. It also includes the clearing of the IMU and TASI debts and credits and the 30% reduction of the urbanization charges.
Particularly, the following interventions are being applied by the Municipality:
- The Implementation Plan, presented by the company, is granted to be adopted by the City Council within 90 days since the registration of the request.
- The Municipality releases, given the completeness of the request, the Building Permission, within 60 days from the application.
- It grants an online front office service or a dedicated section in the website of the Municipality, with all the information helpful for investors and aspiring investors.
- Utilizes and implements the telematic desk
- It simplifies the payment management, through the creation of a single interlocutor for all the charges due to the Municipality and other authorities.
- It provides for the proper feeding of the business IT file through the S.U.A.P.
- It ensures a training course for the S.U.A.P. operators
It takes part to training programs for the business IT files.
Economic and fiscal incentives
- It preventively declares all the urbanistic and construction charges, trying not to introduce further charges.
- It provides an IMU + TASI 10.30% rate
- It provides the clearing of the IMU + TASI debts and credits
- It reduces the urbanization charges (primary and secondary) as follows: possible 30% urbanization charges reduction (from 44.52 €/sqm to 31.16 €/sqm) only for the buildings that are able to ensure maximum energetic performances.
Promotion and investors assistance interventions
- It provides preventive preliminary consultancy and assistance services for the presentation and implementation of the project by the company, with the release of written opinions, if required by the applicant.
- It organizes periodical meetings, both for the resolution of any possible issues regarding the investment process, and for support of the local charges payments.