ATTRACTIVENESS AGREEMENT BETWEEN
The settlement opportunities identified by the Monza municipality are 5: 3 brownfield and privately owned areas, which expand for over 37,700 sqm - the buildings in Via Casati (that additionally provides a 5,000 sqm underground parking), Viale Lombardia 221/Via Aldina, Via Cavallotti 6, which is currently in the phase of regional investigation - ; and two greenfield areas, the “Area Ex Fiera” of 10,000 sqm, which is publicly owned, and the “Immobiliare Rossana”, a 11,580 sqm, privately owned area, which is currently in the phase of regional investigation. All the above-mentioned opportunities are indented for management activities / offices and for industrial / craft activities.
Regarding the interventions implemented thanks to the regional contribution, among the others, are planned the purchase of capital goods for the improvement of the business services and the implementation of the telematics portal.
The Municipality is already active on streamlining, as it utilizes and implements both the “telematics desk” and the business IT file. Moreover, it is prone to apply a maximum 11.4‰ IMU + TASI rate, thanks to the application of the 10.6‰ rate due to the TASI exemption and it will grant a 30% TARI reduction for the operating expenses and the occupied buildings.
Particularly, the following interventions are being applied by the Municipality:
- Guarantees that the Action Plan presented by the company is adopted by the City Council in less than 90 days from the date the request was registered.
- Releases, upon a complete request being made, a Planning Permission in less than 60 days from the request.
- Ensures an online 'front office' service or a dedicated section in the municipality's portal where investors or potential investors can find all useful information.
- Uses and implements the 'electronic desk'.
- Simplifies payments by creating a single contact for the payment of all expenses owed to the municipality and other entities.
- Uses the SUAP [single contact point for productive activity] for proper additions to the Electronic Company File.
- Guarantees a training course for the SUAP operators.
- Participates in training programs related to the Electronic Company File.
Economic and fiscal incentives
- Declares in advance all the urban planning and construction expenses, making sure not to introduce additional expenses.
- Provides for an IMU [municipal property tax] tax rate of 10.6‰ + TASI [municipal tax on community] not due.
- Reduces the TARI [waste disposal tax] by 30% from the current amount for operating areas and occupied properties.
- Provides reimbursement of IMU and TASI debits and credits.
Promotional activities and assistance to investors
- Provides preliminary consulting services and support to companies in the presentation and implementation of their projects, with the issuance of written opinions if requested in the proposal.
- Holds regular meetings to solve any problems with the investment process and to provide support regarding methods for payment of local taxes.
- Enables forms of collaboration with the credit institutions in the region.