ATTRACTIVENESS AGREEMENT BETWEEN REGIONE LOMBARDIA
The settlement opportunities identified by the Pavia Municipality are 3: two brownfield and one greenfield areas for over 15,100 sqm of total surface. The “Mirabello Castle” is a private owned area to be intended for touristic purposes; the “Via Porta Building”, publicly owned, for management activities / offices; while the “PIP” publicly owned, for industrial / craft activities.
Regarding the interventions made thanks to the regional contributions, among the others, the Municipality has planned structural interventions for securing the Mirabello Castle.
The Municipality is already active on streamlining, as it uses and implements both the telematics desk and the business IT file. Moreover, it is willing to implement a IMU + TASI rate below 11.4‰ and to grant TARI exemption for the first two years of the settlement and for those activities that remain on the local territory for at least three years.
Particularly, these are the interventions that are being applied by the Municipality:
- Guarantees that the Action Plan presented by the company is adopted by the City Council in less than 90 days from the date the request was registered.
- Releases, upon a complete request being made, a Planning Permission in less than 60 days from the request.
- Ensures an online 'front office' service or a dedicated section in the municipality's portal where investors or potential investors can find all useful information.
- Uses and implements the 'electronic desk'.
- Simplifies payments by creating a single contact for the payment of all expenses owed to the municipality and other entities.
- Uses the SUAP [single contact point for productive activity] for proper additions to the Electronic Company File.
- Guarantees a training course for the SUAP operators.
- Participates in training programs related to the Electronic Company File.
Economic and fiscal incentives
- Declares in advance all the urban planning and construction making sur not to introduce additional expenses.
- Provides for an IMU [municipal property tax] + TASI [municipal tax on community services] tax rate of ...Per i nuovi insediamenti produttivi:
- aliquota 0,46 % per tre anni se non sono fabbricati classificati in categoria D;
- aliquota 0,76 % se sono fabbricati classificati in categoria D
- Provides a TARI esemption.
- Provides reimbursement of IMU and TASI debits and credits.
- Reduces the primary and secondary land development expenses ...L’importo degli oneri dipende dalla destinazione ‘uso dell’immobile dal tipo di intervento.
- Reduces the qualitative standard and any expenses needed to change designation of use.
Promotional activities and assistance to investors
- Provides preliminary consulting services and support to companies in the presentation and implementation of their projects, with the issuance of written opinions if requested in the proposal.
- Holds regular meetings to solve any problems with the investment process and to provide support regarding methods for payment of local taxes.