ATTRACTIVENESS AGREEMENT BETWEEN REGIONE LOMBARDIA
In the territory of Pavone del Mella, a 16,390 sqm, greenfield and privately-owned area, located in Via Einaudi, is available for investors for industrial / craft settlements.
Among the interventions within the Agreement, the redevelopment and enhancement of some road infrastructures, aimed at improving local attractiveness and mobility; the purchase of a “ledwall” panel for promotional activities of the settlement opportunity and of the area.
The Municipality is engaged in a 35% TARI reduction on the identified opportunities and in supplying the business IT file, improving the organization of the Single Desk for Productive Activities, with the objective of streamlining administrative procedures of the firms.
Particularly, the following interventions are being applied by the Municipality:
- Guarantees that the Action Plan presented by the company is adopted by the City Council in less than 90 days from the date the request was registered.
- Releases, upon a complete request being made, a Planning Permission in less than 60 days from the request.
- Ensures an online 'front office' service or a dedicated section in the municipality's portal where investors or potential investors can find all useful information.
- Uses and implements the 'electronic desk'.
- Simplifies payments by creating a single contact for the payment of all expenses owed to the municipality and other entities.
- Uses the SUAP [single contact point for productive activity] for proper additions to the Electronic Company File.
- Guarantees a training course for the SUAP operators.
- Participates in training programs related to the Electronic Company File.
Economic and fiscal incentives
- Declares in advance all the urban planning and construction expenses, making sure not to introduce additional expenses.
- Provides for an IMU [municipal property tax] + TASI [municipal tax on community services] tax rate of 7.6‰ in the areas identified.
- Reduces the TARI [waste disposal tax] by at least 35% from the current amount.
- Provides reimbursement of IMU and TASI debits and credits.
- Reduces the primary and secondary land development expenses of at least 20%, as follows: Sum of charges 9.94€ Improvement parameter for the identified areas: 7.86€.
Promotional activities and assistance to investors
- Provides preliminary consulting services and support to companies in the presentation and implementation of their projects, with the issuance of written opinions if requested in the proposal.
- Holds regular meetings to solve any problems with the investment process and to provide support regarding methods for payment of local taxes.
- Enables forms of collaboration with the credit institutions in the region.