ATTRACTIVENESS AGREEMENT BETWEEN REGIONE LOMBARDIA
Among the greenfield settlement opportunities identified by the Municipality there are: the “Canale Dugale” area, the “Negrini” area, both privately-owned, extended for 41,300 sqm, and the “Campolongo” area, publicly-owned, extended for over 23,700 sqm, all intended for industrial / craft use. The Municipality also provides the improvement of infrastructural equipment, such as the refurbishment of the asphalt in the Campolongo area and the laying of fiber optic networks for the ultra-broadband in all the identified areas.
Among the efforts of the Municipality, the supply of the business IT file, through the Impresainungiorno program, which allows the constant update with the right closing of files.
Regarding fiscal incentives, the 50% urbanization charges reduction for the identified areas and the effort to give back the 100% of IMU and TASI for the first three years of settlement ad the 50% of the following 2 years.
Particularly, the following interventions are being implemented by the Municipality:
- Guarantees that the Action Plan presented by the company is adopted by the City Council in less than 90 days from the date the request was registered.
- Releases, upon a complete request being made, a Planning Permission in less than 60 days from the request.
- Ensures an online 'front office' service or a dedicated section in the municipality's portal where investors or potential investors can find all useful information.
- Uses and implements the 'electronic desk'.
- Simplifies payments by creating a single contact for the payment of all expenses owed to the municipality and other entities.
- Uses the SUAP [single contact point for productive activity] for proper additions to the Electronic Company File.
- Guarantees a training course for the SUAP operators.
- Participates in training programs related to the Electronic Company File.
Economic and fiscal incentives
- Declares in advance all the urban planning and construction expenses, making sure not to introduce additional expenses.
- Provides for an IMU [municipal property tax] + TASI [municipal tax on community services] tax rate repayment by 100% in the areas identified for the first three years from settlement, and by 50% for the following two years.
- Provides reimbursement of IMU and TASI debits and credits.
- Reduces the primary and secondary land development expenses by 50%
Promotional activities and assistance to investors
- Provides preliminary consulting services and support to companies in the presentation and implementation of their projects, with the issuance of written opinions if requested in the proposal.
- Holds regular meetings to solve any problems with the investment process and to provide support regarding methods for payment of local taxes.
- Enables forms of collaboration with the credit institutions in the region.