ATTRACTIVENESS AGREEMENT BETWEEN
Four are the settlement opportunities, all private owned, identified by the Sabbioneta Municipality. They are brownfield areas, for 6,675 sqm, the “Ex Casa di Riposo G.Serini of the Isabella Gonzaga Onlus Foundation”, “La Grangia”, “Spalto Badesi”, “Villa Cantoni Marca”. All of them are intended for touristic use.
The Municipality is planning to redevelop the areas close to the historic walls with urbanization works, such as pavement, road signs and public lighting adjustments, for a better fruition of the historical center. Among the current account interventions, the realization of the color plan, which is an integrative element in the urbanistic plans, functional in making building practices clearer and faster.
Among the efforts of the Municipality, the most relevant one in terms of streamlining is the implementation of the telematics desk. Regarding economic and fiscal incentives and concessions, for the identified areas, is planned a 50% reduction of the qualitative standard and of potential charges necessary to change the intended use.
Particularly, the following interventions are being implemented by the Municipality:
- Guarantees that the Action Plan presented by the company is adopted by the City Council in less than 90 days from the date the request was registered.
- Releases, upon a complete request being made, a Planning Permission in less than 60 days from the request.
- Ensures an online 'front office' service or a dedicated section in the municipality's portal where investors or potential investors can find all useful information.
- Uses and implements the 'electronic desk'.
- Simplifies payments by creating a single contact for the payment of all expenses owed to the municipality and other entities.
- Uses the SUAP [single contact point for productive activity] for proper additions to the Electronic Company File.
- Guarantees a training course for the SUAP operators.
- Participates in training programs related to the Electronic Company File.
Economic and fiscal incentives
- Declares in advance all the urban planning and construction expenses, making sur not to introduce additional expenses.
- Provides for an IMU [municipal property tax] + TASI [municipal tax on community services] tax rate of 10.6‰ in the areas identified.
- Reduces the TARI [waste disposal tax] by 20% from the current amount.
- Provides reimbursement of IMU and TASI debits and credits.
- Reduces the primary and secondary land development expenses for the identified areas, as follows: Standard parameter of the Municipality: 11.00 €/sqm for restaurant and 5.60 €/sqm Improvement parameter for the identified areas: 5.50 €/sqm for restaurant and 2.80 €/sqm
- Reduces the qualitative standard and any expenses needed to change designation of use by 50%.
Promotional activities and assistance to investors
- Provides preliminary consulting services and support to companies in the presentation and implementation of their projects, with the issuance of written opinions if requested in the proposal.
- Holds regular meetings to solve any problems with the investment process and to provide support regarding methods for payment of local taxes.
- Enables forms of collaboration with the credit institutions in the region.