ATTRACTIVENESS AGREEMENT BETWEEN
The public settlement opportunity identified by the San Giacomo Delle Segnate Municipality, is a greenfield area of 36,2018 sqm, the “Municipal Craft Area”, to be intended for industrial / craft activities.
The Municipality is willing to adequate the multifunctional building “Gazzebo”, as an innovation and entrepreneurial promotion hub. Moreover, it will realize all the attachments to the water and electric networks and to the fiber optic of the area, in order to favor settlements.
Among the commitments undertaken by the Municipality, the supply of the business IT file, through the Impresainungiorno application and the 100% return of the IMU (in terms of contribution) for the first three years of the settlement and the 50% in the following two years.
Particularly, the following interventions are being applied by the Municipality:
- Guarantees that the Action Plan presented by the company is adopted by the City Council in less than 90 days from the date the request was registered.
- Releases, upon a complete request being made, a Planning Permission in less than 60 days from the request.
- Ensures an online 'front office' service or a dedicated section in the municipality's portal where investors or potential investors can find all useful information.
- Uses and implements the 'electronic desk'.
- Simplifies payments by creating a single contact for the payment of all expenses owed to the municipality and other entities.
- Uses the SUAP [single contact point for productive activity] for proper additions to the Electronic Company File.
- Guarantees a training course for the SUAP operators.
- Participates in training programs related to the Electronic Company File.
Economic and fiscal incentives
- Declares in advance all the urban planning and construction making sur not to introduce additional expenses.
- Provides for an IMU [municipal property tax] tax rate repayment by 100% in form of subsidies for the first three years from settlement, and by 50% for the following two years in the areas identified.
- Provides reimbursement of IMU and TASI debits and credits.
- Reduces the primary and secondary land development expenses by 50%.
Promotional activities and assistance to investors
- Provides preliminary consulting services and support to companies in the presentation and implementation of their projects, with the issuance of written opinions if requested in the proposal.
- Holds regular meetings to solve any problems with the investment process and to provide support regarding methods for payment of local taxes.
- Enables forms of collaboration with the credit institutions in the region.