ATTRACTIVENESS AGREEMENT BETWEEN
The settlement opportunity proposed by the Sermide e Felonica Municipality is the 14,200 sqm Zona Artigianale Stazione Felonica area. The greenfield area is publicly owned and is to be used for industrial / craft activities.
The agreement includes, among the priority interventions in the municipal area, the improvement of accessibility, thanks to asphalting and lighting the road next to the identified area, and the provision of telematic services with the laying of Wideband fiber optic networks. The Municipality also intends to implement a Strategic Marketing Plan for the analysis of the attraction factors of the territory, local industrial vocations and professional skills in the area.
The Municipality is committed, in terms of streamlining, to the use and implementation of the “telematic desk” for the constant monitoring of the practices and to the payment management simplification through a single interlocutor for all the charges due to the Municipality and to the other institutions. Moreover, it provides to fulfill all the incentive and tax relief commitments included in the agreement, among which the TARI exemption, the IMU and TASI rates reduction, the compensation of the IMU and TASI debts and credits, and the urbanization charges.
Particularly, the following interventions are being applied by the Municipality:
- Guarantees that the Action Plan presented by the company is adopted by the City Council in less than 90 days from the date the request was registered.
- Releases, upon a complete request being made, a Planning Permission in less than 60 days from the request.
- Ensures an online 'front office' service or a dedicated section in the municipality's portal where investors or potential investors can find all useful information.
- Uses and implements the 'electronic desk'.
- Simplifies payments by creating a single contact for the payment of all expenses owed to the municipality and other entities.
- Uses the SUAP [single contact point for productive activity] for proper additions to the Electronic Company File.
- Guarantees a training course for the SUAP operators.
- Participates in training programs related to the Electronic Company File.
Economic and fiscal incentives
- Declares in advance all the urban planning and construction making sur not to introduce additional expenses.
- Provides for a TASI [municipal tax on community services] tax rate of 0 for all. IMU [municipal property tax] reduction of 100% by contribution for the first 5 years.
- Reduces the TARI [waste disposal tax] by 20% from the current amount with a ceiling of max 5,000 euros per company / year for the first 3 years.
- Provides for a TARI exemption for the first 3 years if the amount is less than 5,000 euros
- Provides reimbursement of IMU and TASI debits and credits.
Promotional activities and assistance to investors
- Provides preliminary consulting services and support to companies in the presentation and implementation of their projects, with the issuance of written opinions if requested in the proposal.
- Holds regular meetings to solve any problems with the investment process and to provide support regarding methods for payment of local taxes.
- Enables forms of collaboration with the credit institutions in the region.