ATTRACTIVENESS AGREEMENT BETWEEN
There are three privately owned greenfield areas available to investors for industrial and craft activities, for over 289,000 square meters of total territorial area, located in the municipal area of Verano Brianza: Integrated intervention program "Cava Borgonovo" - Verano 1, Integrated intervention program "Cava Borgonovo" - Verano 2 and integrated intervention program "Cava Borgonovo" - Verano 3.
The Municipality will carry out urbanization works for the overall review of the road section between the main road axis and the direct access route to settlement opportunities in order to improve accessibility and evening safety. The Municipality also aims to maintain a high service level of the Single Desk for Productive Activities through training new specialized professional figures and the continuous updating of staff resources.
In terms of streamlining, the Municipality undertakes to release the Building Permit in less than 45 days and to provide a preventive consultancy and assistance services to the investors, thanks to the relevant offices. Regarding tax breaks, relevant is the 75% flat rate reduction of the property surface subject to TARI.
Particularly, the following interventions are being applied by the Municipality:
- Guarantees that the Action Plan presented by the company is adopted by the City Council in less than 90 days from the date the request was registered.
- Releases, upon a complete request being made, a Planning Permission in less than 60 days from the request.
- Ensures an online 'front office' service or a dedicated section in the municipality's portal where investors or potential investors can find all useful information.
- Uses and implements the 'electronic desk'.
- Simplifies payments by creating a single contact for the payment of all expenses owed to the municipality and other entities.
- Uses the SUAP [single contact point for productive activity] for proper additions to the Electronic Company File.
- Guarantees a training course for the SUAP operators.
- Participates in training programs related to the Electronic Company File.
Economic and fiscal incentives
- Declares in advance all the urban planning and construction expenses, making sure not to introduce additional expenses.
- Provides for an IMU [municipal property tax] + TASI [municipal tax on community services] tax rate of 10.6‰ in the areas identified.
- Reduces the TARI [waste disposal tax] with a standard abatement of 75% on the surface of the building subject to TARI.
- Provides reimbursement of IMU and TASI debits and credits.
Promotional activities and assistance to investors
- Provides preliminary consulting services and support to companies in the presentation and implementation of their projects, with the issuance of written opinions if requested in the proposal.
- Holds regular meetings to solve any problems with the investment process and to provide support regarding methods for payment of local taxes.
- Enables forms of collaboration with the credit institutions in the region.