ATTRACTIVENESS AGREEMENT BETWEEN
THE MUNICIPALITY OF
The Municipality of Vertemate con Minoprio has proposed two settlement opportunities: the craft productive industry DO.BI.TEX S.r.l., extended for 2,600 sqm, a private-owned brownfield area intended for industrial / craft, managerial / offices and logistic use and the craft productive industry ABET LAMINATI Spa, extended for more than 15,770 sqm, a private-owned brownfield to be intended for industrial / craf use.
The agreement includes, among the priority interventions in the Municipal area, streets securing with the enhancement of the accessibility of road networks, close the settlement opportunities and the requalification of part of the public building for the realization of a charge desk reserved to the users. The Municipality will also promote the settlement opportunities through the design and development of advertising and informational materials.
Related to streamlining, the use and implementation of the municipal “telematics desk” and the “Impresainungiorno” system, which the Lomazzo SUAP component has already activated for the constant monitoring of the practices by the companies and professionals. For what concerns incentives and fiscal concessions, the Municipality undertakes the TARI exemption for the first three years of settlement, the IMU and TARI debts and credits compensation, and the 60% urbanization charges reduction with regards to the current tabular value.
In particular, the following interventions are being applied by the Municipality:
- Guarantees that the Action Plan presented by the company is adopted by the City Council in less than 90 days from the date the request was registered.
- Releases, upon a complete request being made, a Planning Permission in less than 60 days from the request.
- Ensures an online 'front office' service or a dedicated section in the municipality's portal where investors or potential investors can find all useful information.
- Uses and implements the 'electronic desk'.
Economic and fiscal incentives
- Declares in advance all the urban planning and construction expenses, making sur not to introduce additional expenses.
- Provides for an IMU [municipal property tax] tax rate of 7,6‰ + TASI [municipal tax on community] not due.
- Provides a TARI [waste disposal tax] exemption for the first three years from the settlement.
- Provides reimbursement of IMU and TASI debits and credits.
- Reduces the primary and secondary land development expenses for the identified areas as follows: Equal to 60% of the current table value. Primary urbanization charges – values apply: 14,20/€smq Secondary urbanization charges, values apply: 7,20/€smq Standard parameter of the Municipality: 30,00/€smq Cost of construction – values apply: euro 0/€smq Waste disposal charges – values apply: euro 4,50/€smq
Promotional activities and assistance to investors
- Provides preliminary consulting services and support to companies in the presentation and implementation of their projects, with the issuance of written opinions if requested in the proposal.
- Holds regular meetings to solve any problems with the investment process and to provide support regarding methods for payment of local taxes.