ATTRACTIVENESS AGREEMENT BETWEEN
The settlement opportunities identified by the Municipality are five: four brownfield areas, covering up to 12,000 sqm, the Former Retirement House, privately owned, the Former Zanardi Barrack (Via Marsala side – lots 3 and 4 – via Kennedy / via Marsala warehouses), publicly-owned, and a greenfield area, extended for 24,584 sqm, La Filanda, privately-owned. All these opportunities are intended for management / office and for industrial / craft use.
Regarding the interventions implemented thanks to the regional contribution, the Municipality has planned, among the others, the requalification of the areas close to the Former Cavalry Barrack and the design of a strategic marketing plan, in collaboration to the multinationals located in the territory, stakeholders and the Pavia University.
The Municipality will implement an IMU + TASI rate up to 11.4%, though to the application of a 10.6% rate, thanks to the TASI exemption, and it will grant the supply of at least 200 Business IT Files through the Impresainungiorno application.
In Particular, the following interventions are being applied by the Munipality:
- Guarantees that the Action Plan presented by the company is adopted by the City Council in less than 90 days from the date the request was registered.
- Releases, upon a complete request being made, a Planning Permission in less than 60 days from the request.
- Ensures an online 'front office' service or a dedicated section in the municipality's portal where investors or potential investors can find all useful information.
- Uses and implements the 'electronic desk'.
- Uses the SUAP [single contact point for productive activity] for proper additions to the Electronic Company File.
- Guarantees a training course for the SUAP operators.
- Participates in training programs related to the Electronic Company File.
Economic and fiscal incentives
- Declares in advance all the urban planning and construction making sur not to introduce additional expenses.
- Provides for an IMU [municipal property tax] + TASI [municipal tax on community services] tax rate of 10.6‰ in the areas identified.
- Reduces the TARI [waste disposal tax] by at least 20% from the current amount.
- Provides reimbursement of IMU and TASI debits and credits.
Promotional activities and assistance to investors
- Provides preliminary consulting services and support to companies in the presentation and implementation of their projects, with the issuance of written opinions if requested in the proposal.
- Holds regular meetings to solve any problems with the investment process and to provide support regarding methods for payment of local taxes.